My First "big Boy" boat

Well I am not new to the boating world, had a few river type boats, and of course duck rigs but this is my first, "get out there, anywhere type boats :D

I think it will be a great start for me, being 26, I am sure this is not my only boat i'll ever have. Lets hope she takes a few gators out of the water this summer..

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

Still trying to get her fully rigged, I have traxstech rails and bird trees on her with some rocket launchers as well.

The consoles sit far back, so transom room will be right, but I adjusted the configuration on the seats to get a lot more room in the back. So far I think its coming along nicely.

As I get it more rigged up, I will try to post some updated photos... As well as some with a few fish in it :grin: But at least she is definitely not underpowered, topped her out around 50 the other day with a half tank and a buddy. Cant wait to get on the bay.

Still working on a name, But I am thinking "Bud-Wise-Errrr" seeing as my last name is wise... give me a call on the water sometime

looks like a great way to start upgrading. NICE!!!!!! back when i was a young man i would have loved to have had that boat. i went to alot of boat shows and looked at boats like yours. and almost went in debt to get one. then i got a big water addiction. so then my dream boat was always a big boat with twin engines. and after 30+ years and many 16 to 18 ft boats nothing as nice as yours. i finelly did get me a 21 ft then got sick and quit the big water. then 2 years ago my son got me back into it. then last fall i had alittle money. got a great buy on a 1986 28 ft amberjack twin engine. so my dream has come true. it took me 30+ yrs. your still a young man and already have a dream boat. congrats.

Looking at the motor gas should be no problem for you. Just guessing that you can be be fishing in Wisconsin in about 20 minutes. Get it rigged and send more pictures, good luck fishing hope that you boat some big ones