How many reels

If the spool comes in 1,000' lengths, and you put 600' on one reel, then what do you do with the other 400'?

I saw at outdoorsman i believe, they sell a 600 ft spool of 30lb malin line and also woodstock line. that may be what he is talking about. For the extra couple bucks i would rather put the 1000 on and have the ability to cut back when needed or have a break off and not have to respool as often.

4 divers

6 rigger rods.....for high lines too

15 core rods 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-15-17-20 color lead cores i have 2 4s and 2 5s

6 copper rods 2 500+ 2 450s 2 300s

for a total of 31 lol.... lots of rods for a small boat

You and me both! You gonna come over to the better side of the lake this summer and drink one with us?

Dustin

i'm planning on coming over for the Grand Haven Offshore Classic. As long as I can keep steering my charters away from that weekend I'll be sipping on some Michigan cold ones!

i'm planning on coming over for the Grand Haven Offshore Classic. As long as I can keep steering my charters away from that weekend I'll be sipping on some Michigan cold ones!

Nice! We'll see you then.

• 4 weeks later...

1 wire dipsy, 3 braid dipsy, 2 riggers, 2 leadcores (2 & 3 color for early season and 5 & 10 in the summer). running off a 19ft carolina skiff seachaser...its all i can handle with the lack of rod storage. I love my dipsy's.