Someone is a lucky guy

Went to a auction today and there was a 1988 240 fisherman nice boat, had all the toys on it riggers, gps map, graf, plannerboards and mast, life jackets, tandem roller trailer w/electric wench, cover, $3500.00.:thumb:

I would of bought it in a newyork second if I didn't have what I have, I bought a tackle box with about 250$$ worth of stuff for 50$$

I looked at one last year that was in auction, it sold for 3200, if I only had a big enough vehicle to tow it with........ They sure are nice big and deep boats and it did have the hard top. I was surprised at the small size of the cuddy in them.

Boy Grant, this auction business sounds fabulous. I know a guy looking for a boat right now, and he would have jumped all over that. Not too far from ya, next time one comes up shoot me a message, always interested in good deals.

I looked at one last year that was in auction, it sold for 3200, if I only had a big enough vehicle to tow it with........ They sure are nice big and deep boats and it did have the hard top. I was surprised at the small size of the cuddy in them.

I have the 210, my cuddy will sleep me, my wife and our 2 huskies.....not sure that the other patrons at the marina were impressed when the dogs started howling in the wee hours of the morning.....but that's how she goes sometimes. You're right about one thing, it's a deep boat. Would like to get a bigger boat, but hard to justify something that works so well and is paid for.

Steve, sjk894 it was a consignment Auction, buddy and I was talking about that boat this morning and thinking maybe we should have bought it together and shined it up and resold it maybe made 1500 to 2000 bucks:cool:, or heck maybe took it over to Lake Michigan and stored it to use on weekends instead of hauling mine back and forth.:thumb: