Fished south down to North lake Port and the park 1 for 2 Coho :no: water was realy dirty could only see the bait for about 3' down over 10 fow, move out to 20fow still nothing,:confused:, saw a couple of fish caught by other boats, Just seemed to be in the wrong place at wrong time this year :rolleyes: but I'll get it one of these times, talked to a buddy and he was N of lexington @ the high banks and went 4 for 7, water was warmer 45-47 surface.

I'am getting some Brads Thin Finns today, wife said B-Day you can have one more bait :cool: then look out fish:D

Don't worry it's not you! I ran from Port Huron to Lakeport State Park yesterday afternoon. Trolled around from 6-25fow and only managed one small king that I released in good condition (2pm-6pm). I talked to Zimmer at the boat launch and he said that he caught several kings there Sat and Sun..

A buddy of mine caught several kings north of Lexington by the high banks yesterday and this morning.

I went this morning and made a few passes in front of Lexington and got blown off... Looks like the weekend is going to be pretty miserable. The weather is going to be similar to last year for the Spring Fling tournament. If it is coming from the SE it shouldn't be as rough but 25+ mph wind is not fun no matter what direction it's coming from.

A friend and I went to the fisheries meeting last night in Port Huron and were reminded of how few kings are really left in Lake Huron. They said that 90% of the kings in the Lake are naturally reproduced fish from Canadian Tribs...

One of my buddies went yesterday and went 5/6, 2 coho, 2 lakers and a dandy king. He was fishing close to Lexington harbor. Said most fish came in 20' water. But some of us had to work but would have loved to gone too. Weather for the weekend doesn't look too promising for the weekend and the Spring Fling.