Headed south of south shore from 10-50 feet of water. Managed two lakers in 35. To 40 feet off an orang husky jerk off two color planer. Was really hoping to get a few coho? Don't know why I haven't hooked one yet but hopefully soon. I was running pretty much everything from flys, spoons, flicker shads, and thin fins. Gotta figure out how to post the pic

hearing some good things from racine right now but with this weather system arriving who knows.... what luck the boat is going to be water ready on friday and sure enough the weather takes a dump....

Edited by Salmon Assassin
incorrect spelling

Alright I am on my home computer for once and downloaded my pictures on here so I will try it from here. I just got the go ahead from my wife to go out Sunday morning with my son and one of his friends so I may head south out of Racine or Just deadhead it from Southshore on the lake past OC. Hopefully I can pass some rods around with some fish on em!!

Alright I am on my home computer for once and downloaded my pictures on here so I will try it from here. I just got the go ahead from my wife to go out Sunday morning with my son and one of his friends so I may head south out of Racine or Just deadhead it from Southshore on the lake past OC. Hopefully I can pass some rods around with some fish on em!!

Hate to bust your bubble, but their calling for 10-14 footers Sunday. Might be a little bumpy:lol:

Hey thats awsome. Yeah I put em on the gallery but never got back on to put em on. Hey thanks for doing that!! From what I just looked at its saying sunny and 6-12 mph west winds!! perfect for me but who knows what can happen.

Hey thats awsome. Yeah I put em on the gallery but never got back on to put em on. Hey thanks for doing that!! From what I just looked at its saying sunny and 6-12 mph west winds!! perfect for me but who knows what can happen.

Ya they changed it.

well I did go out and it wasnt worth the time, money and effort. No fish, a broken rod, and anyone going out of south shore!!!! I went inside the rock breaker coming back and ran into rocks less than 1 foot! Needless to say my skeg and prop are ruined. luckily I checked the bottom of the boat and it was fine but alot of damage. Its just wierd I rode that route 3 times already without a problem (a warning would be nice!). Sucks but I will get if fixed. Sooo south of south shore inside the breakwater is not safe to motor south!!!!!! so you guys know. Cuz i didnt