Jump to content

S-shaped Fish Holder???

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, just curious about something.....

On a lot of charter boats and in the pages of GLA magazine I've seen this S shaped fish holder for when taking pictures and things like that. One side of the holder goes through the gills and the other has a hand grip to hold the fish.

I can make something myself but was wondering if anyone knows where to get them? I've looked in a few local B&T sotres and haven't seen them.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • GLF_appStore.jpgGLF_googlePlay.jpg

    Recent Topics

    Hot Topics

    Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Create New...