Ok so I didnt plan to fish today becaus of a lousy weather outlook! However I left my good glasses on the boat Yesterday and @ 10:30 I called My buddy Mark and asked if he wanted to ride over to St Joe and get may glasses. Being as insane as I am he said sure.

The rest of the story!!!! Ran down to Silver Beach and took a look at the Lake. Turned around ran back to the Marina fired up the MC2 and cleared the piers. First Line wet @ 1:30, kinda slow on a north troll staying on the edge of the mudline. Hit the north end of Jean Klok park and the 2 color with a chrome blue back Thin Fin fired, Nice King around 12#, trolled up to the Cement break wall and turned around. Got back to the pier heads and the same rod fired again but the fish jumped behind the boat befor we got the board off and it came loose, turned around at the pump station and the circus began double on dipseys on 1 back 25 and 28 both nice coho, the next fish was on the 2 color another King about 4# that had a small Lamprey on it and had eaten a hole in the fish's belly. Killed the Lamprey kept the king. Finished an hour and a half trip with 2 kings and 5 coho. The fish were a little deeper than they have been the riggers were set at 10 and 12 ft and took 2 of the fish.

Not too bad for a last minute trip to get my glasses.:D:D