Well the first trip of the year was sloooow! 2 fish for the morning so narrowly avoided a skunk to start the season. Water is still ice cold 37- 38 degrees and no fish around. Didn't look like anyone was onto anything yet, but everything on the boat worked so wasn't too bad of a day. Cohos are showing up south, a buddy limited out this morning.

001-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

005-4.jpg

16#s on the digital scale

Russ, if it's not too late, I'd have that 16# weighed and measured for a Master Angler patch, and then have it mounted, she's a real beauty, best I've seen in many a moon. Thanks again.

It's a nice fish but we get them that big every year. They caught the new world record off Racine last year 42.7 pounds so their are alot of big ones out their.

nice fish russ. I saw randy's catch yesterday, what are you doing up in milwaukee still?!

One of the Racine charter boats supposedly caught a 34lb brown last week off Racine. I saw it on GLAngler but have not had a chance to talk to him yet about it to confirm.

nice fish russ. I saw randy's catch yesterday, what are you doing up in milwaukee still?!

One of the Racine charter boats supposedly caught a 34lb brown last week off Racine. I saw it on GLAngler but have not had a chance to talk to him yet about it to confirm.

I pretty much new we were going to suck it up in milwaukee, but Randy and I found a spot a few years ago that we thought would be awesome for browns so we talked friday and I said I would check it out. Well needless to say it didn't pan out. Now we know I guess. Somebody had to take one for the team! Racine from now on though.