Set lines in the channel and turned to the north to stay in the muddy water, got all set and headed south toward the Pump Station, as we cleared the south pier in about 34 FOW the rt short rigger at 6' with a Red fire tiger Thin Fin fired and we got the first King of the year an really nice 11#buck. Picked away and picked up 4 coho in the mud between the Pump House and the pier, Heard Dirty Dog down by the Chalets and his program was working. Pulled up and headed down that way. The fishing was steady and we finished 11 for 17, 4 fish came unbuttoned rt at the back of the boat. The hot ticket was the red 000 dodger with a red coho candy fly and the red fire tiger Thin Fin. High light was the double as we finished a really fat 12# Steelhead and a nice coho about 3#. We caught fish on the riggers and dipseys with only 2 hits on the boards but did get one nice fish on an SWR rig (1 color 27#lead core) with a Red dodger fly combo.

The bite has slowed a bit, probably due to the weather changing so quickly. Be back out Saturday.

Mike (Supertramp)Chamberlin

Boat MC@

Fish count for 2011

Coho 20

Kings 2

Steelhead 1. :):)

Nice job Mike.

You can keep your season fish count in your signature. Click on the usercp in the bottom navbar, and select "edit signature". When you have what you want, click save. ;)

Nice catch guys!

Wish I could have got out this week, cancelled vacation days on Monday and Tuesday with my girls for their spring break due to the wind, then work has closed in on me for the back half of the week. Looks like I'll finally get back out Sat.

Weather (wind) looks bad for Sunday.