Started out with the plans to fish St. Joe this morning. Stopped at South Haven to see what the lake looked like cause with the weather reports didn't really want to go to St. Joe and be blown off.

The good news is that the waves were fine. A little rain early but it wasn't to bad. The bad news is that we didn't catch a single fish. 0 for 0 is what I'd call it.

Still not a bust since everything ran really well for the shakedown cruise and heck, half my baits are now super clean after a good washing.

Not too familiar with south haven, but we started at some fancy houses and trolled south to the power plant. Anywhere from 12' of water to 35' of water. Used everything in the arsenal, started with thin fish and rapalas, ended with flasher fly and spoons. Threw in other body baits too, mostly in orange but some darker to perch and goby colors, just trying to get a bite.

Good news, I think we finally figured out the stupid zboards since we had the time. Thanks Maniac with the tips, they sure are finicky though and bending that arm with frozen hands isn't the easiest. I've gotta get a piece of wood to hold the arms next to the board though.

Sorry the fish didnt cooperate, but you accomplished a couple things...A good shake down and the skunks outta the way. Clear sailing from here on out...Also, sounds like Saturday morning was good and has been tougher since from what ive heard.