Walker Electrics

Anybody have a link for a place to buy parts for Walker electric downriggers? Picked up a set(2) of them yesterday and need to replace counters and springs and the knob that holds the spool on. I went to the Walker web site but didn't find a link for parts.The guy wanted manuals instead of electrics so I swapped him an old set of Cannon Duo-Cranks even up for the electrics, seemed like a good deal to me.

Just fyi

Neil is who I bought my downriggers from directly, and in the spring he offers a reconditioning special where he will go through the whole thing, load check, springs, cables, spools washers etc. Caz,s info to get a hold of Neil is correct, however he is out on diliveries and on the road usually from around 11.00am untill right around 3.00pm so either call before or after or leave him a voice mail.

Thanks for the info fellas. They are in pretty good shape with 4foot booms other than the counters and the knobs to hold the spools on, they put regular nuts on them so they could put a wrench on to tighten. They used them on Lake Superiour for lake trout fishing. Instead of a pole the put a meat rig right on the cannon ball and bounce bottom with it, when the laker hits they just drag him in. :eek: Well they don't like the idea that it burns up motors hooking bottom and draging in fish, claimed it cost to much to fix. :( That was the reason he wanted the manuals.