Let's see your rig!

WoLFMaN

Wow, some really nice rigs there guys! After seeing those, don't think I'll post a pic of my little rinky dink rig!

I think we all started with something small , and some of us did down size . If you catch fish out of it, it qualified.

Wow, some really nice rigs there guys! After seeing those, don't think I'll post a pic of my little rinky dink rig!

Noah,

Post up a pic. Everyone likes to see pictures because they give us a chance to spot you out there. The other thing that happens is we get to see what others have done for rigging and someone might get a good idea off of your rig.

For what it's worth, we started out with a 14' Mirrocraft and a 15 hp mariner!

Here's mine. 19', 1985 Thompson Cutlass. 4cylinder Mercruiser I/O. Set up with a set of 3 Tite-Lok rod holders on each side and a single out each rear corner. Lowrance HDS5 Lake Insight......and a big beer cooler, for fish of course. :rolleyes:

003-7.jpg

Steve did you get a cooler rack made yet? jimmy

Not yet Jim. I kinda put that project on hold to see if I need a kicker motor mount back there instead. I got a trolling plate from Nailer and if that slows the boat down enough then I'll go ahead with the cooler rack back there.

looks a lot like my first , here is my first.

dsc_0794.jpg

We fished in the gaps jigging, and thats what got me started fishing Lake Michigan.

And thats my brave wife in the back taking photos. A friend of hers was on the breakwall taking pictures that evening.

This is my lean, mean, silver fighting machine. She made her shakedown of this season today.

001-Copy.jpg

Bill, any chance you have a picture showing how your downriggers are mounted on your Thompson?

Here ya go Steve. I made the board out of a solid piece of oak. Laid it on the back of the boat and traced the outline, then cut to fit, several coats of spray lacquer, bolted through the rail with carriage bolts. I don't know if you had that one piece back rest cushion on your boat but I took that out and removed the back jump seats so I have plenty of room at the back.

004-Copy.jpg