Let's see your rig!

WoLFMaN

I gotta get a good pic of my boat and put it up here as well.

JimCR....I'm running the model below the Targa the ProGuide V 17WT with 115hp, no kicker. I love the boat. Fairly deep, 101" beam....just waiting to get to where i can get up and finish some work on her from last season and then I'll be good to go.

Well Grant, little bit of everything. Worked on The Stewart J. Cort for a month to finish up the end of the shipping season last year. Then well in love and moved in with her in Davison. I live right next to the Grab Bag Tackle. I will be fishing the early tourneys on southern lake huron this year and hopefully get back over to ludington to defend our title on Z-1. Actually working on the teak wood from the boat as we speak. I am sure I will be seeing around some more if the ice ever melts and if we have enough water to lauch this year. Al said you were going to launch April 1st? Better have reinforced glass on your boat when you break the ice on your way out!!!

I gotta get a good pic of my boat and put it up here as well.

JimCR....I'm running the model below the Targa the ProGuide V 17WT with 115hp, no kicker. I love the boat. Fairly deep, 101" beam....just waiting to get to where i can get up and finish some work on her from last season and then I'll be good to go.

That the model I was looking at before I chose the targa, Basicaly the same boat. I did the install on the kicker. full controls from the drivers seat. Really good deal, at an auction on a new 08. With any luck it should be on the water on saturday. At least for a few hours.

Here's my rig

img_3635.jpg

I'll post new pictures soon of it all cleaned and rigged up. Can't wait for it to be ready.

BTW, does anyone from west michigan know of a boat by the name of Char n' Time. The guy lives right by a friend of mine and it's a really nice looking boat but I've never gone over to talk to him or look at it.

Edited by BenLubbs
grammer

Maybe Dave but the fish don't know it.

Guys used to laugh when I'd paddle out in my kayak back in the coastal bays of NJ but then they would scowl when I was bringing in large striped bass and bluefish. Run a good spread and the fish don't care if your in a Tiara Yacht or on a surfboard.

Maybe I actually be able to take a pic of my boat this saturday and put it up here.

cool post guys.

Sweet rig! Jonas when do you start fishin?

Hi Jim

Thanks...

Soon as the ice is gone, I “hope†in 3 weeks

The first of the year 3 days competition are on the Lake,the last weekend in April (about 100-150 boats)

Still they are ice fishing on the lake!! but it start to be risky to be on the ice..

Jim when do you start Fishing on the Lake?

our_boat.jpg

Ok well our boat looks a little different now, with the addition of windshield extension, side curtains and a bimini top, but here's one of the first pics we took after picking her up.

2010 Tracker ProGuide Vee 175WT with 115HP 4 stroke Mercury Outboard.

Windshield extentions? I 'll have to see those. Do you have the rounded rail or the new flat one?

When you go to the canvas shop they simply call them windshields. Basically. I have a 3/4 enclosure with clear vinyl going up to the bimini top from the windshield (what I call a windshield extension), clear vinyl sides that go back to around the stern cleats and my actual binimi top.

As far as rails, I removed the metal rails and installed Berts Custom Tackle tracks for my rodholders and downriggers. I'll try to take a better pic this weekend if conditions allow.