Hit it right at day break and went south of the pier in 12-23 FOW, went 6 for 11, 5 coho and 1, 7lb, steelie. Lost 4 of the 5 on busted lines, needless to say I'll be modifying my equipment as this was my first time out. Everything we used was orange and something else but they all had orange, mostly Rapala's so yea, it bites losing $50 in lures but at least it was on fish and not on snags.

Hit it right at day break and went south of the pier in 12-23 FOW, went 6 for 11, 5 coho and 1, 7lb, steelie. Lost 4 of the 5 on busted lines, needless to say I'll be modifying my equipment as this was my first time out. Everything we used was orange and something else but they all had orange, mostly Rapala's so yea, it bites losing $50 in lures but at least it was on fish and not on snags.

re spool every year and be sure to ck your knots, I use a double uni knot and it is nearly foolproof. But u got some fish and had a good day. See you out there next weekend boat goes in Thursday or Friday. Look out for us at the Joe.

Mike (Supertramp) Chamberlin

Boat MC2

re spool every year and be sure to ck your knots, I use a double uni knot and it is nearly foolproof. But u got some fish and had a good day. See you out there next weekend boat goes in Thursday or Friday. Look out for us at the Joe.

Mike (Supertramp) Chamberlin

Boat MC2

Thanks for the tips, will do and hopefully I make it down there Friday morning for a couple hours.