Aluminum Track Questions

1. I'm reading that the Berts/Cannon/Traxstech tracks are the same dimensions (interchangeable with said rod holders). Is this correct?

2. Are the quality (build, looks, strengths) of these said tracks similar?

I'm looking to add a couple more 24" tracks and I seem to be able to find the Cannons at a better price (about $15 per less). I have only seen/used the Bert's in person.

I have found that I can use my Bert's into traxstech tracks, and been told the same about the cannon tracks.

Traxstech has a different finish than the other two, all are still effective in holding the rod holders in place.

I looked at all of these at the Ultimate sport show this past weekend and couldn't see any difference between them other than the finish. I know traxtec and Bert's can be interchanged, i don't know about cannon. I personally have Bert's.

I looked at all of these at the Ultimate sport show this past weekend and couldn't see any difference between them other than the finish. I know traxtec and Bert's can be interchanged, i don't know about cannon. I personally have Bert's.

All three are interchangable. Just finished different. I happen to have Traxstech and kind of like that finish but have bought a few extra used pieces as well that don't have the same finish but couldn't beat the price.