If someone on this site is Intrested :cool:,

I have 2 15'-3" seachoice outriggers they a 3 pc telascope that I bought 4yrs ago and only used them once, they was up in my shed, just run acossed them tonight and I mite as well get rid of them if someone can use them.

On here only $25.00 a pc. plus the ride, they are fiberglass white and blue nice.

If no buddy here wants them I'am going to put them on creigs list

• 1 month later...

I have 2 15'-3" seachoice outriggers they a 3 pc telascope that I bought 4yrs ago and only used them once, they was up in my shed, just run acossed them tonight and I mite as well get rid of them if someone can use them.

On here only $25.00 a pc. plus the ride, they are fiberglass white and blue nice.

Do you have any pictures??

if it wasnt such a long drive i would have bought them. thats a great price for a set of outriggers.

i have a set of 16 ft surf rods that i use for outriggers. they have really served me well. if i only need to put out a couple of long lines, they are alot better than going to all the trouble of putting out my boards. and work just as good. and i use rubber bands for releases. so if i get a small fish on it will stretch the rubber band and i can see something is on. good luck and good fishing.

sherman

have been interested in trying outriggers for some time.:)

scott

at that price you cant hardley go wrong. I just couldnt see investing in them, but at this price i would. But i live in muncie indiana and would spend more for gas than on the riggers.lol. But it just aint funny. They just told on the news that gas prices are going back up. Were up to 4.17 per gallon.

Grant,

No problem with the pics if your unable.

How can we start the process??

Scott

Yes I'am Scott:thumb: the out riggers are yours if you want them, I still will get pic's on here for ya, because I don't want you to get something that you haven't seen, you have first dibbs! and sherman51 has second! he also sent me a PM, I've had the flu :eek: and trying to get ready for a turnament with a sick boat :mad: but the heads are just about done, I hope you understand:o sorry for the delay.

Yes I'am Scott:thumb: the out riggers are yours if you want them, I still will get pic's on here for ya, because I don't want you to get something that you haven't seen, you have first dibbs! and sherman51 has second! he also sent me a PM, I've had the flu :eek: and trying to get ready for a turnament with a sick boat :mad: but the heads are just about done, I hope you understand:o sorry for the delay.

Grant,

Yes, I do want them, and hope you feel better soon.:)

Scott

Scott I need your Zip and address you can PM me if you want.

Thanks, Grant

PS; also Scott I may not get you the ride price till Monday if thats OK? pre-fiishing tomorrow for the turnament sat.

Sorry for the trouble, but If I can figure out how I will mark them SOLD

Scott I need your Zip and address you can PM me if you want.

Thanks, Grant

PS; also Scott I may not get you the ride price till Monday if thats OK? pre-fiishing tomorrow for the turnament sat.

Sorry for the trouble, but If I can figure out how I will mark them SOLD

PM sent.

Scott