Coho Question

I was just woundering what you guys run in front of Coho flies, when trolling in the spring water? I don't want to sound dumm :) but want to learn, They are a fun fish to catch and I have only caught them by accident :thumb:

Grant,

I like to run a 4" Red Sparkle in front of the coho flies. This set up on a 2 color core was hot for me last year in St. Joseph. I have not run the 4" Orange Crush, but it looks good also. ;)

action flashers in both sizes, red and orange. dont be afraid to use the larger size flashers with the smaller coho flies either. you would be surprised how well a peanut or 2'' fly behind a big flasher works.

Here are my 3 coho setups. I put the spin doctors on the divers and 00's on one side boards and b&b's on the other sides boards. What ever works best that day gets put on all my boards. I don't get any more creative than these 3 setups because they are proven for me so if the cohos are their it shouldn't take to long to limit out. Josh can attest to this, if the fish are their you should get them pretty easy.

006-7.jpg

Here are my 3 coho setups. I put the spin doctors on the divers and 00's on one side boards and b&b's on the other sides boards. What ever works best that day gets put on all my boards. I don't get any more creative than these 3 setups because they are proven for me so if the cohos are their it shouldn't take to long to limit out. Josh can attest to this, if the fish are their you should get them pretty easy.

006-7.jpg

Russ when do you thing the coho will be in this area?