Muskegon Campground W/ Dockage

propman

Hey Guy's looking for a campgrounds W/ dockage for all summer. 31 ft. trailer and a 21 ft. boat. Looking at the Muskegon Area , give me some help. Thanks propman

Edited by propman
spelling

The only campground I know of in Muskegon that has slips is Fisherman's Landing. But they aren't much in the way of slips. You just tie up to the breakwall. I think people leave them in there all the time but not sure. I don't even know if they have shore power. I think that there is one in Grand Haven. Just up river from the boat launch, on the north side. Maybe someone can help me out.

Edited by Nailer
Added link

on the north east end of the lake you will find MCC

http://www.muskegonconservationclub.org/

don't know much about them other than they do offer a dock with a hunk of land so you are not stuck on a dock, good luck.

They have docks, shore power and water and a camp ground on site. I have not been there in a while, I was a member for a long time so that is how I know. They are what I would call a working mans club. Not super pricey you have a nice size section of grass in front of your boat, its a nice place the only reason I left the club is the company I work for has a marina on the lake as well so I bought my dock there. They also have an ice machine there as well and showers.