Big Coon

Nailer

I have got a coon in the barn that's as big as a dog. I put a live trap in there and hope to get her. Dose anyone in the Grand Rapids area want it?

are you using beer as bait?

could make yourself a new fishin' hat out of her.

had a coon up in the attic one year. it had already had its babies and i was hearing them every night. I found where she was getiing in and closed it off. heard a noise in the middle of the night and went out side to find the coon tearing off my soffet to the house. so i got the bright idea to shoot her and as soon as i fired she ran back into the attic. well now i thought ok i have a wounded coon in my attic. a few minutes later i heard another noise and went out to find her dropping the babies out of the attic. i thought great now i will get her and the babies out all at once. so as sooon as i thought she had dropped all of the babies i took another shot. WHAT A MESS. she splattered blood all over my house windows and everything else that was there. of course the wife was explaining to me all the areas that i had failed to accomplish in the removal but needless to say i'm glad your using a live trap. i will do the same the next time. good luck on findin a good use for your coon. Have you ever tried to use then for bait.