Need Help

So Guys,

As you know this will be my first season out in the new boat. Being that the boat has never had a name and I never had a name for my old boat I've been trying to come up with a fitting name for the boat, but it hasn't been going so well. My grandpa suggested Ben's Hooker which I like but it has been vetoed by my Mom because possible connotations of it could offend some family friends :rolleyes: So, I have yet to find a name that I really like and I thought I'd see what you guys could come up with. (Extra consideration will be given to name that incorporate some part of my name)

Thanks for your suggestions,

Ben Lubbers

I really believe if you do not have a predetermined name, the boat name will come to you (and the boat). Proposition Fishing Charters, and the original boat named Proposition, came from a unique situation that arose when my good friend and I went to Maryland to pick up my first boat.

Although i have stuck with Proposition Fishing Charters, my life have changes have led to a new boat name. The First In relates more to my current life as a fisherman and a fireman.

It will come and when it does you will know immediately.

"Ben Fishin ? or Ben Catchin"

I kind of like ben fishin. my wife suggested ben catchin.

When i first got my boat i wanted to name it aquaholics. But three things chaned my mind My dad could never remember it the first few weeks using it and the second he would call us the alcoholics. That drew some ribbing over the radio. When i put the boat in a slip in erie there were three other boats with the same name. The boat name really came from my wife buggin me to take line dancing lessons. I really had no interest in it and can tolerate country music but am by no means a fan. I was laying in bed one night and it hit me when you are fighting a fish the Line is dancing. So line dancin became the name. needless to say she wasnt happy when i woke her up to tell her the boat name.

"Ben Fishin ? or Ben Catchin"

I kind of like ben fishin. my wife suggested ben catchin.

When i first got my boat i wanted to name it aquaholics. But three things chaned my mind My dad could never remember it the first few weeks using it and the second he would call us the alcoholics. That drew some ribbing over the radio. When i put the boat in a slip in erie there were three other boats with the same name. The boat name really came from my wife buggin me to take line dancing lessons. I really had no interest in it and can tolerate country music but am by no means a fan. I was laying in bed one night and it hit me when you are fighting a fish the Line is dancing. So line dancin became the name. needless to say she wasnt happy when i woke her up to tell her the boat name.

exactly what i was saying....it will just come to you!

So Guys,

As you know this will be my first season out in the new boat. Being that the boat has never had a name and I never had a name for my old boat I've been trying to come up with a fitting name for the boat, but it hasn't been going so well. My grandpa suggested Ben's Hooker which I like but it has been vetoed by my Mom because possible connotations of it could offend some family friends :rolleyes: So, I have yet to find a name that I really like and I thought I'd see what you guys could come up with. (Extra consideration will be given to name that incorporate some part of my name)

Thanks for your suggestions,

Ben Lubbers

Reel Lubber, Land Lubber, Lake Lubber, etc.