LED Trailer Lights

So the boat came out of storage today. I put new LED trailer lights on and I have to say I am impressed! I'll be sure to be seen with these things, even during the daylight. I nearly was rear-ended last year and I hope this will help me be seen.

This is before:

dscn3384.jpg

This is after :thumb:

dscn3385.jpg

Threw new ones on trailer last year. Awesome til someone hit my trailer the first time out in SH.:mad: Just put new ones on new trailer last week. Boat lights are so susceptible to burning out that i love how these only burn out one at a time. :lol:

Sweet, I'm doing the same thing. Where did you purchase those at? I got the new cabales catalog, and I noticed they now have Shorelander trailer LED's lights.

I got them from Gander Mtn. These are Optronics replacement lights. I saw Cabelas had Optronics replacement lights for $65, or $80 for the complete wire kit. I paid $50 at Gander for the pair.

• 3 months later...

Old thread, but I got my lights installed a few months ago, what a difference! Bright even during the daytime. Kinda like a "crisp super clear" red tail and stop lamps all the time. No more excuses from other motorist "not seeing" you.

Old thread, but I got my lights installed a few months ago, what a difference! Bright even during the daytime. Kinda like a "crisp super clear" red tail and stop lamps all the time. No more excuses from other motorist "not seeing" you.

Agreed. Still love 'em. You are undoubtedly seen.