Scratched the itch

The itch was getting so bad I had to do something about it. The mouth of Muskegon lake is open (all dirty now). Friday we went out in the rain and wind and landed three nice eyes. One before dark, and two after.

1d2n9881.jpg

We went back out Monday. Started around 4:30 and fished till midnight.

We landed 6 eyes, and one pike. All of the fish where males. I'm sure most of the females are up the river already. Water temp was 33.8 Friday, and 36 on Monday.

There where guys we could see ice fishing on the lake to the west :)

1d2n9890.jpg

1d2n9885.jpg

Sorry no pics of the fish.

I used the lures that CJ Baker (paints all the silver streak spoons) custom painted for me. They look and work great!

1d2n9883.jpg

With all the run off coming down the river now, it looks like no more fishing till spring :(

Nice job on the eye's, thanks for sharing the pic's very cool:cool: I was on the harbor cams last night before dark, looking good in some places :thumb: I'am starting to get a itch :bad: and went an bought plugs, cap, rotor, filters, and engine oil, today that spoiled almost a $100.00 bucks:eek: so I'll be ready I hope:thumb:

I looks like with all the water coming down the river, that the open water fishing will be done for now. With the season closing Tuesday, no more Walleye fishing for me.

It sure was great getting back out on the soft water though.

Good job :thumb:

I want to go fishing so bad I can't stand it. Been really sick though. Almost three months now. Doctors can't figure it out.

Seeing you guys pictures helps me feel better. Hopefully they get me figured out soon so I can get out too.

Thanks for the pictures!

Good job :thumb:

I want to go fishing so bad I can't stand it. Been really sick though. Almost three months now. Doctors can't figure it out.

Seeing you guys pictures helps me feel better. Hopefully they get me figured out soon so I can get out too.

Thanks for the pictures!

Erik, Get well soon. I hope they get you diagnosed and cured soon. I'll say a prayer to the greatest healer of them all.