boating and fishing edicate

Hey fellas

Anyone ever put there boat in the water at a boat ramp and go out fishing for the day only to come back and find a lite broken off of your trailer or the frame is bent because some people dont know how to use there mirrors on there vehicle.

This has happened to me atleast a half of dozen times over the years and happend to me again this past sunday out on Gun Lake While on an afternoon smallmouth fish with my sons Dominic and Zach.

This time was different however due to the fact that the gentleman that did it left a note with his name and number on my truck explaining what he had did and was more than willing to pay for the dammage. the new lite was only $21 dollers so the expense was the least of my concerns. The fact that this guy left a note ment alot to me and I called him to thank him for leaving a note. So Gary just wanted to say thanks for being a stand up guy. I wont list his hole name because I dont have his permission. just wanted to say thanks. And if this happens to one of you dont be afraid to be a stand up guy you might just make a new fishing buddy.:)

Stepping up to the responsability of such an unintended thing is good. I commend the man for his action and thanks for posting about it. There are still positive minded people around that make things easier for us. My assumption is that he was disstressed with the fact and therefore needed to make ammends. It is great to hear about the good things people do in bad situations!

Rick