New Diver

hey everybody

im home now. so just in case anybody is interested in the lite bite slide divers. i told you that when i got home i would give you the web sites where you can get info and purchase them. the one site i already put in my last thread is the best for info. but he doesnt have the metallic colors listed. but he has a video and package deals thats at. slidediver.com the other site is. allseasonssports.com and you can probably email him and get alittle better price if you get a few. the real nice thing about slidediver.com is he has package deals where you get the divers a set of larger weights a set or rings that has the large and small rings. and it also has a depth chart which is pretty close as long as you go by the chart. if you use the heavy weight and or the big ring you,ll just have to get in the depth of water that you want to fish and let them out until you hit the bottom. then you,ll know how far out to run them to get to that depth with that set up. you could do like i did. i spent about 4 hours one day and started in 50 ft and a 1 setting and then just worked my way out to the deepest water that i,ll be running my divers, and went from 1 through 5 setting at 10 foot depth changes. and i now have my own chart. even if i change speeds i know im going to be close. i know with 65 lb braid at 240 ft on a 5 setting im running 65 ft deep with the 2 ounce weight and the small ring. these dont pull out to the side like the ones in the video in this first thread. but they do make the dipsy and walker divers obsolete. good luck with whatever you use. i dont have anything at all to gain from telling you about these divers. except just knowing i might help someone catch more fish. have a great season.

....sherman....

• 2 months later...

just and update to the Buds Diver.

I tried it today and caught some fish using it with mono line. I still want to try it with braid as well. As the line slides through it , you can make the leader as long as you want and it worked reasonably well, but if I trolled faster than 3 mph it would start to spin. I had the larger fin on, it does dive and it does pull to the side.

Is it better than a slide diver or dipsy? I dont know. Maybe, maybe not. I can help you catch fish and is another tool to try if other methods dont produce.

I will make another update after Ive used it more.

Good fishin

Gordy