It's PRESIDENTS DAY 2/21/11

Another fine National Holiday for the USA, today we celebrate our national holiday by honoring our past leaders, the Presidents. Trivia question #1: who was the only President to serve (2), two non-consecutive terms in office? Answer: Grover Cleveland, Democrat, 22nd from 1885-1889 at age 47, and 24th from 1893-1897 at age 55. Trivia question #2: which President served the shortest term in office? Answer: William Henry Harrison, Whig Party, age 68, served 3/4/1841-4/4/1841. So, which Presidents from before and during your lifetime are your 2 favorites and why? My answer: Teddy Roosevelt, R. 1901-1909, and Ronald Reagan, R. 1981-1989. Why? Both stood strong in their responsibilities and respect for the office, accomplished many goals and achievements, and both took no crap from anyone.

Hey guys, didn't want to put any damper on the fishing forum with this one day post about our past Presidents, but I thought this day only comes once a year, and hey, it has it's meaning and importance to us all as Patriots of the USA. I know most of us have to work and the lucky ones get the day off. Either way, it's a day we all need to be proud of our heritage and forefathers for me anyways. And may we continue into the future with the same freedoms and rights to enjoy the sport we all love and live for, Fishing, God Bless our Country, and the Sportsmen whom appreciate the freedoms we have been graciously given to spend our free time on the water and land from which we can enjoy the sport in peace, tranquility, and memories for a lifetime to share and remember ourselves. Thanks.