Thanks For A Great Site

Hello all and thanks for having me

I fish Lake Huron and Georgian Bay areas out of Ontario

I had a 14 foot boat but have just upgraded to a 19.5 sea nymph last season hoping i do have the bugs worked out and can get some fish in the boat this year we shall see.

Recived a new finder/gps (hds-5) for the boat and thinking about gettin a seed and temp.

I work as a carpenter in Southern Ontario.

I will try to contrubuite to the site where i can but i will say my knowlage is neill but maby i can help out some how

Best of Luck to all :thumb:

Kev ( striker )

Hey Guys i just figured out why everyone saying "Ken" How do i change that... Real name is Kev sorry my computer skills are as good as my fishing skills lol hopefully i can improve on one of the while being a member of this site..

Thanks for all the warm welcomes

Priority 1 i knew i shound have went with the 20 foot attena in stead of the 4 for the vhf

Best of luck all

Kev (striker )

Hey Guys i just figured out why everyone saying "Ken" How do i change that... Real name is Kev sorry my computer skills are as good as my fishing skills lol hopefully i can improve on one of the while being a member of this site..

Thanks for all the warm welcomes

Priority 1 i knew i shound have went with the 20 foot attena in stead of the 4 for the vhf

Best of luck all

Kev (striker )

Click above in the left hand side where it says "User CP". It changeable in your profile.

Welcome to GLF, a lot of good knowledge on this site. I personally will be interested in viewing any reports/information that you can share regarding fishing on Lake Huron. See if it's better, worse or indifferent on the Canadien side......:thumb:

Welcome Kev!

This is a great site and a great group of guys. I have been on here since august and have not looked back. We are all trying to fish and learn and with a group like this one you will do really well. Good luck too you and can't wait to hear how Canada does it.