Luhr Jensen Dipsy Divers vs. Walker Deeper Divers

We run Purple Metalic most of the time, but also have clear (for BT and SH fishing), Glow Froggy, and Black. All seem to work good. Build up some confidence in a color and run with it. I agree with an earlier post about how LJ took a good product and let it go to S**t, and Walker has taken that same product made it better and worked out their own bugs. That's good customer service!

Regardin glow colors for Walker Deeper Divers.....

Walker offers a glow bottom attachment that allows the diver to glow but better yet is simply get some glow tape, like those used on flashers, and cut them to size to fit over your divers. I've done this and the addition of glow tape works pretty well.

Walker offers a glow bottom attachment that allows the diver to glow but better yet is simply get some glow tape, like those used on flashers, and cut them to size to fit over your divers. I've done this and the addition of glow tape works pretty well.

Bass pro has the glow bottoms on clearance at the rossford ohio store and they will ship from that store. I think they were like 3 bucks each when i was there a couple weeks ago.

I got some pre cut dipsy tape from somewhere or another a few years ago (Big Weenie, I think) and it worked great for changing color without buying new divers. It wasn't glow, but you could just as well trace the pattern onto glow tape as mentioned.