Looking for a little input.

DIRTY DOG

Well with all the tournament date already out there for the summer , Ive decided to only do 2 or 3 outings this year , 1 in June out of Ludington, 1 in July out of Manistee and maybe one in August if there is interest you name the port..

There would be a fish fry on Saturday like last summers events at a camp ground near by. Remember , these "ARE NOT TOURNAMENTS" just a friendly meet and greet type of a get together.

So with that said , who is interested and what are the dates that you would like to see.:)

Do's this mean your in for a ride on the Dog again? Or two.

Just remember this time I will not have it that you drive the whole time.:)

Terry, If you're willing to put up with a grumpy old man I'll be there. I did stay on the back of the boat long enough to reel in a long core with a decent fish. After that I needed a long break.:lol: Any time I have a boat under my butt I'm happy. You still have a standing invitation to fish on Priority1.

• 4 months later...

Is there any outings planned for westside salmon? See the last post was Feb.? Would love to come over there and try to catch a few if I can find ride:)

Was going to delete this post, but dont' see that option. Just saw the other threads on the outings.

Ok., just notice the other outings listed were 2010. Is there any for this year? I've done many outings on another site, and always had alot better response and participation by posting in the forum where those that fish the area frequent instead of the outing section.:confused:

That's too bad, but, it's early yet guys. I wouldn't mind a get-together in Ludington sometime yet this summer, maybe July, to try that famous fish fry of Terry's. We do have a tourney mid-month or later the fishing gets even better. The marina I dock at has open slips for transients, so contact me if interested in a good time. Thanks.