Field Testers Needed

GLF

I am looking for some people who would be willing to field test some flies. The owner of Yogurt flies has contacted me again about putting some of his flies in the hands of some of the members here who would be willing to field test his products. The last time we tested his product it was near the end of the season. He would like to give everyone a longer chance at field testing his products.

Products will be delivered around the start of the season so you will have the summer to test it out. You will be required to write a review of the products. It would be nice to have pictures of the fish(including the flies) caught on the flies in fishing reports also.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested in being a field tester of this product.

I run these flys and they are a good product. well made and they catch fish.

I have put post on the site befor but I think sometimes they get posted on fishing reports rather then in the field testing section so not everyone gets to see the reviews. I give them a 2 thumbs up.

All of your info has been passed on to the owner of Yogurt Flies. Everyone should receive 5 flies each. :thumb: Please fish the products for the summer and post fishing reports with fish caught on them. Pictures of fish and the fly it is caught on would be much appreciated by the owner.

I would like to see a field test in August from everyone. Please start your own thread in the field test section.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
I sent elwim a message asking whats up.

I received a reply from Tim(Elwim).

Everyone should be receiving their flies the week after Easter.

Please let me know if you did not receive them.

Sorry.....I can not add any more names to the list. Anyone who replied this past week will not receive them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any of you guys been runnning your flies you received? We need to start posting some reviews. Please include pictures of fish that are caught on them in your review.