Fly storage.

fuzzy

I like coil them up in th lil bags they come[not tied to flasher] and store them with a flasher to match in a larger zip lock and keep them in a plastic tool box, usually have 2 on my diver rods and 2 settup and ready for change out in my glove box.the guys on this site will tell you to not to let them get kinked and make sure they are smooth and retie vs.losing a fish.:thumb:

I use soft plastic worm binders like bass fisherman use. Nice small pack, can see what you got. Ive also used a large/deep plano box with each fly in bags and filed in there. Kept them very organized, just had to grab on out to see wha tyou had in that slot.

I use one of these..

http://flycases.myshopify.com/products/the-megabite-fly-trap

Note: You can buy the same arrow case at Cabelas for around $27. Then just screw 4 rods into each end and you have pretty much the same thing.

Another thing i did with mine was glued foam to the bottoms and stick the hooks into that to keep them in place.

It will store 36 flys.

Here is how mine looks

0202111734.jpg

I dont know if Da-Anvil or No Mo Beggen is up for it, but I know they could show you a homemade fly box that is fairly easy to make yourself if you have any minor woodbuilding skills. The one Da-Anvil made will hold up to 80 flys if im not mistaken.

Now that's just plane funny Mike.

I didnt mean to say that about Nick's fly box. His grandpa really did a number on that one and took the design to a whole other level.

Roger's was built with minor woodworking skills tho. I know that for a fact cause I made it.

The design concept is there and you can make those pretty easily at around $30 if you use other materials.