Need Boaters to sign up ASAP

We are now starting to contact boaters to commit to June 18-19 at Veterans Park Bay City, MI to accommodate a couple Vets for a few hrs of fishing on the 19th. On the 18th in the afternoon we will have the registration and “Captains Meetingâ€. At the same time we will not only match up the Boater with the Vets they will take out but they can meet each other and discuss matters at hand. Please get your name and info to me as soon as you can. The number of boaters of course will determine how many Vets we can invite. About 70 boats is our goal. If we go over that great, means we can invite more Vets.

Some of you may belong to a fishing group or clubs around the state. If so would YOU please help us by spreading the word about this event to them. Even email this message around to buddies, groups and clubs. Fliers will be available very soon. If someone hasn’t heard about the event Google in Walleyes for Warriors or call me Nels Larsen 989 837 2681. Leave a message on recorder if I am not by the phone.

I would like to have the boaters send me an email with your full name, address, phone number where I can contact you as well as an email if you have one. After your name in parenthesis put Boater or tentative Boater

Joe Blow (boater or tentative)

222 elm

Ida, MI xxxxx

Phone #

Email Address

Send to Nels Larsen [email protected]

I know Frank. My wife told me that also but only 2 others said anything about it. I told her that one missed fathers day taking out a Vet that did so much for everyone of us isn't to much to ask. There were so many things to work around such as tournaments going on and other things. I wanted to pick a date early June so we could catch fish closer in. We will just have to hope for the best. The event is sure for a good cause. I guarentee that anyone who takes part in this event spending time with the Vets will be touched in a special way. Nels:thumb:

Thanks Dave for signing up. You will honestly be touched by spending a day with a couple of these Vets. They sure will appreciate you for doing it for them. We need more boaters but am sure they will come. :thumb: Nels

We are now starting to contact boaters to commit to June 18-19 at Veterans Park Bay City, MI to accommodate a couple Vets for a few hrs of fishing on the 19th. On the 18th in the afternoon we will have the registration and “Captains Meetingâ€. At the same time we will not only match up the Boater with the Vets they will take out but they can meet each other and discuss matters at hand. Please get your name and info to me as soon as you can. The number of boaters of course will determine how many Vets we can invite. About 70 boats is our goal. If we go over that great, means we can invite more Vets.

Some of you may belong to a fishing group or clubs around the state. If so would YOU please help us by spreading the word about this event to them. Even email this message around to buddies, groups and clubs. Fliers will be available very soon. If someone hasn’t heard about the event Google in Walleyes for Warriors or call me Nels Larsen 989 837 2681. Leave a message on recorder if I am not by the phone.

I would like to have the boaters send me an email with your full name, address, phone number where I can contact you as well as an email if you have one. After your name in parenthesis put Boater or tentative Boater

Joe Blow (boater or tentative)

222 elm

Ida, MI xxxxx

Phone #

Email Address

Send to Nels Larsen [email protected]

hey if i can help i will i have a 19ft lund im not sure of the date dont care but i will burn a vac day if i have to?? what are the rules?? didnt do much reading so forgive me, if you need a boat ill chip in, catchin feesh we will see!!

• 2 weeks later...

"Walleyes For Warriors" This is a recreational therapy event for Purple Heart and disabled Veterans. Veterans Park - Bay City, Mi - June 18-19 2011 We need only about 20 Boat Captains to get our goal of 70 boaters at this time. Please help pass the word around. Without your help this event would not succeed.

This is the final Sponsorship Program this will be printed. Save to your records for your use until we get our fliers. If you know of a possible sponsor show them this program. We are in dire need of lots of door prizes to pass out to the Veterans after the pig roast as well as monetary donations. One more thing, remember that all sponsors should be invited to the event. Ok group time to go to work. Good luck. Anyone have any questions call me anytime. Nels Larsen 989 928 4368 or 989 837 2681

Donations will be used to cover expenses of the fishing event and expenses of participants based on need, including rooms, gas and fishing licenses. Our goal is to make this event as FREE as possible for each Veteran. Any residual proceeds will go to benefit the Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America and the Brain Injury Association of Michigan Veteran’s programs.

Please make donation and sponsorship checks payable to: “BIAMI Vets Program†or the Brain Injury Association of Michigan Veterans Program. Please put: “Walleyes for Warriors†in the remarks section, and mail to: BIAMI, 7305 Grand River Ave, Suite #100, Brighton, MI 48116. BIAMI is a state chartered 501-c-3 organization and your tax deduction information will be provided upon processing of the donation/sponsorship.

“Walleyes for Warriors†Sponsorship Programs

“Walleyes for Warriors†Contributing Sponsor – $100 each

• Listing in event program

• Mention at Weigh-in activities and Awards Banquet

“Walleyes for Warriors†Bronze Sponsor – $250 each

• Mention at Weigh-in activities and Awards Banquet

• Name printed on all Walleyes for Warriors t-shirts

• Small corporate name and logo in publications printed after receipt of sponsorship

“Walleyes for Warriors†Silver Sponsor – $500 each

• Company name printed on all Walleyes for Warriors t-shirts

• Small corporate name and logo listing on poster/flyers and publications printed after receipt of sponsorship

• Listing and mention leading up to and throughout the event as appropriate

•Your furnished company banner displayed at Captains’ Meeting, Weigh-in activities, and the Awards Banquet

“Walleyes for Warriors†Gold Sponsor – $1,000 each

• Ad for your company in the event program

• Small corporate name and logo listing on poster/flyers and publications printed after receipt of sponsorship

• Your furnished company banner displayed at Captains’ Meeting, Weigh-in activities, and the Awards Banquet

“Walleyes for Warriors†Platinum Sponsor – $2,500 each

• Medium corporate name and logo listing on poster/flyers and publications printed after receipt of sponsorship

•Ad for your company in the event program

•Your furnished company banner displayed at Captains’ Meeting, Weigh-in activities, and the Awards Banquet

“Walleyes for Warriors†- Event Sponsor - $5,000

• Name printed on all Walleyes for Warriors t-shirts in large font at top of shirt

• Large corporate name and logo listing on poster/flyers and publications printed after receipt of sponsorship

• Larger ad for your company in the event program

• Your large furnished company banner displayed at Captains’ Meeting, Weigh-in activities, and the Awards Banquet

• Plaque furnished for event sponsor

• 2 months later...

I need about 30 more Veterans to fill the list. Love to make contact with them real soon and sign them up. I can do it over the phone. If you or someone you is a Veteran please call me asap at 989 837 2681 Its free to Vets. Any questions have them call me. Please help spread the word. Thanks Nels We are filled up for Boaters. Thanks