Name that Spoon

My other favorite (even though I lost my best one I had for 7 years:mad:) is a magnum stinger wonderbread superglow. This spoon works in the dark,mid day,on kings,steel,or lakers. If the Blue D is not working this usually is.

:eek::eek: Now that's a spoon I can't get a fish on^^.

I asked Jake, and he said Moonshine Double Trouble.

I had a 2 year stretch in 2007-2008 where the NBK was the hottest spoon in my box. Then in 2009 it went poof on me. Still picks up an occasional fish as a second stringer but has never shined like it did in those 2 years. My biggest one hit wonder was the stinger blue bubble. 2006 that spoon was dynamite! Haven't hooked a fish on it since:confused:

Moonshine Mag Flounder Pounder Green. Went down every trip near the end of the season and always came up with at least one fish. Close seconds were the Mag Moonshine Sarge, Mag Double Trouble, and Mag Happie Meal. All my Moonshine spoons did well for me last season.

My other favorite (even though I lost my best one I had for 7 years:mad:) is a magnum stinger wonderbread superglow. This spoon works in the dark,mid day,on kings,steel,or lakers. If the Blue D is not working this usually is.

I second that! was my best spoon all season, but mine is a Moonshine, glow wonderbread. I always leave it on my leadcore running the troughf 5 to 10 colors out always my best pole doesnt matter if im in 150 ft or 50ft of water or in channel. In November I troll P. m. Lake for steelhead and its great and have caught several Pike on it also.I did add (earings) to mine 1 crome and 1 red from another lure and it never fails me

DW superslim blue dolphin and MI STINGER spoon called "dang"[orange and yellow colored thing] work for me and get a lot of swim time.THERE ARE SO MANY SWEET SPOONS OUT THERE THESE DAYS! Got some new SilverStreak U.V.colors from DIRTY DOG @novi show that i cant wait to wash!

The one spoon that stands out in my mind for last year was super slim starburst! One of my best, but, a lot have mentioned Flounder Pounder and Happy Meal, which also take good #'s for me. One would be hard to do

I will say i second alot of the previous choices, but happy meal on a dipsey was pretty steady for me last year. Had about a 12 trip fish streak going mid summer and it was usually a nice king. One one trip in the fox we had a double 10 seconds apart, one on a dipsey and one on a snapweight off the boards same side.

It's almost impossible to reduce my choice to one, but my #1 favorite spoon of all time is a regular DW Green dolphin. But here's a little mod for them I really like. I like to buy the untaped blanks and use gold prism tape with the glow instead of the green tape.

OK you guys are giving me a head ache. But if I had to run just one it would be silver streak blue green dolphin modified glow it took a ton of fish this past summer. Great in low light and during the middle of the day down deep. Especially good on 300' copper. Kings love it.

spoons002.jpg

I hate post like this. I had put a ban on new spoons for this year and now I'll have to break my own rule and at least go get a couple Happy Meals.

Stinger NBK, kings just love to rip the paint and tape off these.

Double Trouble Moonshine, Any time, Any setup. Last year in the Gold Coast tournament were we struggling with 2 fish at 10am. A buddy called me from GH and said he was getting them on a SW troll into the waves. Hard to do in my boat in 3's and 4's but we turned into them and went 12 for 14 in 2 passes from 190 to 240. We had 1 DT out took a king, put out a second DT and got a steelie, put out a 3rd DT(2 on copper 1 on rigger) got a laker. We took 10 fish and 2 hits on those 3 DT from 10 am to 1pm. Called a freind that was the one that got me using DT who was also in the GCT and he needed 2 more fish to weigh 10 with 30 mintues to go. Told him to get a DT down and he got 1 asap, dropped a 2nd DT and got 1 more pulling lines(both steelies). He won the tourney. We had the most fish. DT is good for fish every trip.

JP Slammer mini Firetiger, was about to give up on sliders till JV gave me one of these to try. Had 7 hits on one trip. Note its run backwards. Always works.