Packers win and go to super bowl!!!

It's pretty astonishing to me, after the season for GB, I pretty much gave in. BUT, in a last digit effort, as a Wild Card Team, the BOYS in Wisconsin have made it into the Super Bowl, 7th Time overall. So, if you're a Lions fan, sorry Charlie, you're gonna have to lick your paws and wounds again this season. I was that way many years ago too. I really don't expect the Pack to rule over the Steelers, but, who KNOWS? Anyhow, now you all know where MY LOVE truly is concerning the NFL Greats. Tis the GB Guts that Lomabardi instilled, and hoping for another Ring of Greatness to come in two weeks. Plus that Lombardi Trophy, where it Truly Belongs.

I hope they can win, I am not a fan of Ben R. ( I wont attempt his name ) as far Lions fans go I think its nice to see a team we beat in the superbowl. Both teams are well represented by the University of Michigan. Foote and Woodley, and Woodson , Good luck 2 weeks from now.

Thanks for the support guys, we need all the help we can get now. Long live the Cheeseheads! I just gotta believe that the defense is gonna knock out Big Ben, just like Vick and the others at Atlanta and Chicago. That makes the icing soooooo much sweeter. As Vince Lombardi said, winning is everything everyday, not just a once in a while thing, it's an all the time thing. Same for Fishing, don't let the fish get the best of you, you get the best of them, all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up in SW PA and have been a lifelong Steeler fan. Went to Green Bay for the weekend to watch the game with my son and daughter that live there, and some of their friends, so we had a fun time in a "mixed" crowd. Out to a local bar Friday night in Steeler garb and enjoyed some good natured ribbing too:thumb:

It was a great game except for the turnovers, which were caused by a great Packer defense. Have to give the Pack credit for playing a great game, and for having such a great fan base.

Being a Yooper, at least my "2nd" favorite team won!

P.S. Yes, I kind of snuck out of town today in my Steeler jacket:lol:

When I lived in the U.P I was blessed to have been given tickets each year to Lambeau. 49 yard line, home side, 8 rows up. A guy I built a house for was a season ticket holder had been for I don't know how long and never attended....just gave tickets to his customers, he was pleased with the home I built him, knew I was a Packer fan, and made sure I had tickets (2) each year to show his gratitude.

When I left the U.P. I remained a loyal Packer fan, and one of the biggest regrets was having to give up those tickets. If any of you can ever expierience the thrill of Lambeau you'll remember it forever, it's not like any other stadium that I have been to and the fans are extremely loyal.

My family was obviously watching the game last night, on the edge of our seats at times.....and thrilled that the Packers won. That being said, I was very happy to see the grace and sportsmanship the Steelers coach and players showed in the loss.....my hats off to the Steelers. Their head coach seems like a pretty amazing young man and I bet he'll be around for a long time.

When I lived in the U.P I was blessed to have been given tickets each year to Lambeau. 49 yard line, home side, 8 rows up. A guy I built a house for was a season ticket holder had been for I don't know how long and never attended....just gave tickets to his customers, he was pleased with the home I built him, knew I was a Packer fan, and made sure I had tickets (2) each year to show his gratitude.

When I left the U.P. I remained a loyal Packer fan, and one of the biggest regrets was having to give up those tickets. If any of you can ever expierience the thrill of Lambeau you'll remember it forever, it's not like any other stadium that I have been to and the fans are extremely loyal.

My family was obviously watching the game last night, on the edge of our seats at times.....and thrilled that the Packers won. That being said, I was very happy to see the grace and sportsmanship the Steelers coach and players showed in the loss.....my hats off to the Steelers. Their head coach seems like a pretty amazing young man and I bet he'll be around for a long time.

I second that on Lambeau field and that is coming from a die hard detroit fan that goes every year with all packer fans! Brutal....I know!!

I have been at the packer lion game in lambeau for around 13 years in a row now and we have tickets on the 50 yd line 9 rows up behind the pack. May have been sitting right behind you! If you remember the crazy yoopers.....that was us!

we have tickets on the 50 yd line 9 rows up behind the pack. May have been sitting right behind you! If you remember the crazy yoopers.....that was us!

Wow....that was real close.

One time a older fella was sitting next to me and I struck up a conversation with him about how nice it was at the stadium, and how I liked the fans. He said I feel the same way.....as I sat looking at him every so often it dawned on me who I was sitting next to.....the great Paul Hornung!

I thought it best to not say anything more for fear of appearing like an idiot to him. :o