Higher pump prices coming your way this spring

He decided to print money for his friends instead the more you print the less it's worth. Honestly very little has changed only the numbers are all bigger in 1971 gas was 30 cents a gallon a new car was under 3 grand for most and a Vette was only around 6 grand. 12 grand would get you a nice house in the suburbs and minimum wage was 1.65 so except for minimum wage you just move the decimal point. Sadly all we have to offer the world anymore is our money and the more we print the less it buys. I had a chance to buy a 380 acre farm in 1978 for 65 grand and my dad convinced me it would never be worth that much it was for sale for nearly 3 years before it sold. On the bright side anyone with a pulse can buy a house for nearly no interest ( well that is a different problem) My first house was 20% down and 12% interest took me years to save enough to buy it. The good old days were in the 80's when there was tons of money and stuff was still cheap oh yea that was under the Republicans must have actually been bad right. As for the Republicans being in charge of big oil isn't George Soros one of the wealthiest Oil men in the world and he is OBAMA's puppet master. And behind the SIEU ACORN Gun Control and a lot of other things most of us don't want.