Titanium oxide guides with a twill tip for wire?

I just bought a couple of non roller setups for wire divers. If you do not fish a ton then they will serve you just fine from what I have observed. In the process now of trying to remove the old tips to install the twili tips. Any tips from some one who has done this? I cant get the old tips off.

Take an exacto knife or a stanly knife and wittle away the epoxy around the tip top. Then carefully heat the tips tube with a bic lighter or similiar item while pulling on the tip top with a pair of needle nose pliers. Add heat slowly being careful not to overheat the blank underneath, you just need enough heat to break the factory hot melt glue used to secure the guide.

Eyefull - Tried what you said tonight and got the tips off just fine. Gradually heated them up while pulling with pliers. Had to put more heat than I would have liked but both just slid right off when they reached that melting point of the glue. Twili tips slide on perfect. I see you make rods so what type of glue should I put them on with? The package just says super glue. Is this fine or should I use an epoxy? I dont want to damage the blank.

Super glue is fine and the quickest. Like all epoxys, it won't come off that easy with super glue if you ever have to remove it though. They do make a hot melt tip adhesive that is sold in most fishing stores, but like many retail rods, it doesn't hold near as well as epoxy or super glue.