Old Age and Im not liken it..(46)

Boltman

Home Stuck on the couch with a pulled groin muscle, from actaully doing what I've done for 4 years just working on my parts, but must have lifted a box wrong...

Damn this sucks I'm going stir crasy...But online looking at bigger boats.. a 48 foot sedan bridge Sea Ray... asking the friends I have on another site..."Can yeah get those big boats to troll, because I've got this addiction I have to FEESH. I have to troll for Mr. King Salmon... and catch'em..and Eat'em...

I'm trying Jim, but the more I lift.... the more time I get on the couch, went out to get wood for the wood burner today, man did I pay for that trip....and I have a full scedule for monday, so I have to get better, and the Lil Woman wants me to get better so we can...... ah you know...Lifes A FEESH...

Hardy har, wish I was 46 again, but a groin pull isn't anything to laugh about at any age. Hope ya heal up soon, don't lift again for a while either, like a month or more. If you're going to a larger craft like that size, may I suggest my dream boat, a 43' Tiara open, has a 15'6" beam, real stable, but still too pricey for me yet. Have fun dreaming.

I'm 64 and if I wake up with pain I know that I made it thu the night alive. Retirement is great because you never have to take off of work to go to the doctor? Hope you start feeling better. I know it's no laughing matter. Good luck. Fishing season will be here soon. (I hope)

Robert I just turned 47, and have been off work since October 28th, Had 2 vertebra fused(fusing) . Haven't been able to do anything since, nothing over 7-10 lbs. You talk about stir crazy!!!! been watching fishing shows , reading books, respooled rods. Gained 30lbs, (quit smoking too) You'll only slow down for a little while. Remember you only as old as you feel, and I feel old in the morning, and a Little younger in the afternoon. And if I'm fishing I feel like I'm 16 Again.

Getting old is just fine. Ya know what the alternative is. Heal up my friend.

About the last four or five years I can't force myself to do much of anything over the Winter. Spring, Summer, and Fall I do OK. Winter time I reluctantly do what needs doing and that's it. Maybe I should migrate South with the birds.:) I think it's part of the aging process or maybe a mild form of depression due to the shorter cloudy days. I think we all feel more chipper when the sun shines. I spent a lot of time outside during the Winter when I was younger. I was outside this morning clearing the snow with the blower and didn't mind it once I got going. The problem is getting going. :)