Happy New Year

GLF

Hoping that '11 is better than '10. Every indication so far is, that it will be. Happy New Year guys

Well seeing that Jenny is gone things should start looking up. I have to give her some credit though. She's the only politician that kept true to her word "In five years you'll be blown away". Good riddance.:mad:

I should have had a slow period in business between thanksgiving and xmas, when in reality business increased. This along with a few other indicators means we are on the right track

Happy New Year to everyone here at GLF. Here's hoping that 2011 will be our best year yet. It's easy to curse our misfortunes and forget about our blessings. TG for all he has given us especially family, friends, and health.:) The GLF site is like family.:thumb:

I should have had a slow period in business between thanksgiving and xmas, when in reality business increased. This along with a few other indicators means we are on the right track

I hear ya. I work at a large automotive supplier in Holland, and we're very busy right now. Last year at this time we were laying people off, and salary folks were required to take two weeks off without pay (not consecutive thank God). This year we're working every day except Christmas day, and New Year's day. It's been balls to the wall for the last several months. It's tiring, but I'll take it any day compared to last year.

Has anyone heard the rumor about lake trout being open this year on January 1st' date=' if so, LETS GO FISHIN.[/quote']

Yes Mark it is, but the Ice not good enough for me and the boat is 4 months away, but we'll get em soon getting colder by the minute, 7am was 49 Deg. and 24 deg. now