Dan Keating's newest book

Its called "Angling Life". I read it in 2 days, I couldn't put it down. This is not Dan's typical how to book. Its Dan story, and its a good one. From the highs of becoming one of the top salmon charter captians and tournament competiors to the lows of depression and attempted suicide. Good days on the water, bad days on land. Almost sinking, almost dying. Lots of the kind of fishing stories we love to hear from years of experience on the big lake and beyond. Readers Be Warned, the spiritual side of Dan's life is included. It could be a "dangerous read" for some of you.

I didn't think it was out there yet.

I ordered an advanced copy and hope to be getting it soon.

I've spoken to Dan many times and cannot say enough about the guy. Being new to this area and salmon fishing the Great Lakes, Dan ALWAYS takes time to answer my questions...even when my wife told me I was being a pain in his arse. He's a great guy and a pretty darn good fisherman.

Can't wait for the book to arrive.

Here's the website where you can order the book-- http://www.anglinglife.net

You may want to ask a few friends to order a copy with you since there are specials for purchasing additional copies plus shipping and handling is free until January 15, 2011!

But, you can always ask your local bookstore to order a copy of it as well!

Edited by Priority1
Fixed Link

From what I understand if you preordered the book you will get it before its out in stores, I was just charged for mine so it has just shipped , so I may have it before Christmas.

Just Love reading Dans Books and watching his videos.

I finished the book in two days. For those looking for your typical fishing book, this is not it.

Dan does go into the spiritual side of things and shares a significant side of his personal life. It gives you a much better perspective on where he is coming from. It might also make a few of you questions where you are in life as well.

It appears to be the first in a 3 part series Dan is writing. Very thought prevoking.