Cabin Fever

Line Dancin

Hard to believe hunting season for me was done last weekend. Seems like forever ago already. Well i have it. Cabin Fever. I am ready for the shows at least to get through winter but it seems like it is taking forever to get to the first one in Novi. I have started working on tackle boxes and rods already. Got the call today that the boat is all repaired and really want to go up to ludington to see how it came out. I am going to have to make a trip before i pick it up in april. Only 15 weeks 2 days till i pick the boat up. Man this is going to be a long winter.

Could be worse, you could be stuck at home reading going through lures no shows in site, for at least 6 weeks. And the boat just came back and was put in the garage.

Come on spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doc won't let me know when I can go back to work yet. so still restricted to not lifting more than a gallon of milk.

Hey Aaron, maybe you can come over some night after the holidays with your walleye baits to inspire me on some color patterns. Jimmy

Sounds good Jim. I am starting to plan for next season on erie. so i'll let you know when i am taking the boat over. That way you can plan a trip over for some eyes.

Lures and hooks............. check,

New saftey gear for boat...........check

extra leaders...................check

Finding someone I trust to repaint the boat ..... in progress (any suggestions)

trying to figure out a better way to mount trees..... in progress

Looking at the rods every day dreaming.... check

buying stuff and making the wife mad.... double check.

I have it bad, I have New fishing Rods and Reels (from Eyefull) in my Blue room (painted to look like your in lake Michigan, cieling as well) and I am constantly working on my Blog site (for the Boat) to stay close to the boat and water.... can you believe it.????????

And I hate Ice Fishing, can't stand being cold and I live so far away from Lake Michigan...It's not worth the trip, I had a fish tank for awhile thought about raising a few Kings in it... that would have been awesome.