Spinnies and Spoons

Killin' It

.... What is the worst that can happen???

I know I have brought this up in the past, but I can not remember what was said.

I was looking at Great Lakes Angler today page 4 and guy is using a spinnin with a silver screwball spoon.

I am bound and determand to try this. Does anyone have any tips on making this work?

I was thinking of using a smaller sized flasher and putting it on the bottom rigger with a moonshine spoon.

The other rigger would be a spin doctor and fly.

How far do you think I should spread them verticaly to make sure they do not tangle.

i run a little 6inch blue spin doc with a stinger blue bubble spoon. On a diver its a great combo for everything.

Matt .... That is my exact go to setup when things get tough .... I have caught rainbows , browns , perch , crappies and lakers on that setup ....Yea crappies and perch :-)

Welcome to the club Dave!:cheers: It always makes for a long winter. I don't even like ice fishing but do it to get rid of the trolling shakes over the winter. You can resharpen hooks, retie leaders, and rearrange boxes only so many times over the winter. Wish I had heated storage to tinker with the boat all winter long