Free Fishing Swap Meet 2/5/2011

Treblemaker

Come and check them out and make an offer.

Wish I could make it. Your post caught my attention a while back and I want to go....but given it is Super Bowl weekend, I got too much to do here getting ready. If they don't sell, please send me pics and a price.

Thanks

There will be nearly 100 rod and reel combos this year from what I'm hearing from the vendors. Don't really need any more, well maybe a couple diver reels.:P

Going to stop by the bank on Friday to drain the boat savings account I'm afraid.:eek: Hopefully my borrowed boat will stick around a while.

Just a bump and reminder for this Saturday! This should be our biggest year yet!

We have 36 tables reserved that will be full of salmon and other fishing gear!

Nearly 100 used rod and reel combos!

New ice fishing rods, jigs, incredible selections!

Blood Run Super Copper, Yogurt Flies, JP Slammers, Dreamweaver Spin Doctors, will be there etc...

I just made 20#'s of sloppy Joe's for lunch plates, we will have coffee and muffins available.

Vendors we will start set up at 7:30 am. Once everyone is set up I will come around to collect for table donations.

Free admittance after 10am. Donations gladly accepted.

Early birds can show up at 9am for a $ 5.00 donation, please pay at the door.

Well it was a great turnout, we had a full house and there was lots of great gear to be had for sure. I got some great feedback from both buyers and sellers. A few vendors had a tough time selling against some others with great deals and gear. Lot's of guys didn't buy much as well.

We raised some money for the church and gave a real nice donation to the benevolent fund to help out some less fortunate folks in need. Our food fundraiser was a bust as we broke even with costs, and had way too much food, mostly due to running out of everything last year we beefed up our supplies. Funny how it changes year to year.

Thanks everyone for coming out, the helpers who set up. Thanks to my wife and kids for their help, and a big thanks to Larry who stuck around at the end to help get me out of there. I had a blast and it was great seeing everyone.

Well it was a great turnout, we had a full house and there was lots of great gear to be had for sure. I got some great feedback from both buyers and sellers. A few vendors had a tough time selling against some others with great deals and gear. Lot's of guys didn't buy much as well.

We raised some money for the church and gave a real nice donation to the benevolent fund to help out some less fortunate folks in need. Our food fundraiser was a bust as we broke even with costs, and had way too much food, mostly due to running out of everything last year we beefed up our supplies. Funny how it changes year to year.

Thanks everyone for coming out, the helpers who set up. Thanks to my wife and kids for their help, and a big thanks to Larry who stuck around at the end to help get me out of there. I had a blast and it was great seeing everyone.

thanks for all you did tim..had a great time:thumb: