Looking for Teams to sponsor!

ITOFlies

I am looking for 5 Amatuer and 5 Pro teams to sponsor with my trolling flies. The teams I sponsor will get one dozen flies to get started, stickers for the boat and vehicles if you want them and 25% off the prices on my website. If you are interested send me an email to [email protected] and I will give you the address to my website so that you can check out what I make. Thanks for reading this Message, Ryan from ITO Flies.

LineDancin PM sent and thanks jimcr. Keep watching my site I have some thinner materials flies I am going to be posting for sale on the site very soon and some more 6 inch flies! You should still have the web address if you dont just send me a PM.

OK for those of you who have been interested in the sponsorship deal I believe I have found a source for Mustad hooks and will be switching to them. I will have to charge a little more but only like $.50 to .75 more and you will be able to choose either florucarbon or ANDE as the leader material and what ever length you want. Thanks for all of the comments, Ryan.

Thanks for all the people who responded. At this time I think my AM side of things for the East side of Lake Michigan is covered but I am still looking for a couple of pro boats and then other teams from the other great lakes. A list will go up on my website in the next week or to of who I am working with in case anyone is interested. Thanks Ryan

OK Guys except for one person your Sample fly will be in the mail tomorow. Thanks to all who are going to be working with me for this next year and if there are anymore Pro Teams/Charter Captains who want to jump on board just send me a PM. Ryan

• 2 weeks later...