39 Seconds To Clean A Salmon

Here are a couple of photos and a short video of Captain Chip of Hitman Charters cleaning fish. Captain Chip cleaned the one in the video in 39 seconds. At the time, Captain Chip did not know I was taking a video of him cleaning the fish. There was ZERO wasted meat!

MVC-014F_813116.JPG

MVC-013F_769682.JPG

Captain Chip told me he once won a fish cleaning contest, where he filleted three 10lb kings in 33 seconds :eek:

How fast can you clean a fish?

• 1 year later...
Clean as many fish as most full time charters do and you'd get pretty fast at it too! ( especially when the brew wagon is sittin close by:D)

LOL :lol: I tend to get slower with the brew wagon next to me, and I've never done it in 39 seconds

hmmmm, brew wagon.......especially when you've got those bottles that have been on ice all day just waiting for ya.......a little frost on the glass of the bottle.......so cold that when you first open there's just the very faint sensation of the ocaisonal ice crystal......then that first drink........hmmmmmm

Okay, well, I'm in the middle of the work day where I've got to work late, so cleaning fish and have a drinky or two is sound GREAT! Thanks for the mental break!