New Rigger Rods Coming from Eyefull

Boltman

Wow, My New Rigger Rods will be here Next Week From Eyefull, can't wait to get them and well.....Not use them until spring, Wonder if I could tie a line off to the DOG and let them run and feel like a salmon fight.. just the Little Dog though... the Jack Russel.

Can't wait until they get here.

I put decals on them that said "Ambient", isn't that a sleep aid or something?:lol::lol:. Oops, it says Ambiance on the order, my bad. Looking very sharp. I'll try to post a photo of one tomorrow sometime after the epoxy sets, just to make boltman even more excited. He should be, he waited forever.

Is that you Tony.... Oh My God... you actually do exist.... and here I thought I'd never get those Rods........... and don't forget the Convetors My Friend....I'm getting Throttled just waiting for these Rods...

Tony, The Salmon GOds have Looked upon you and Smiled..You have been a blessed man,as you go out onto these waters of Michigan, remember Who you Are!!!! For you... have the Salmon Gods looking down upon you with warmth in their swim Bladders and smiles on heir Gills.....You are a blessed man...............

Thanks for the Rods My Friend and May the Board support you and purchase from you with all their credit card Vigor....

Robert

"The Boltman"

Wow, My New Rigger Rods will be here Next Week From Eyefull, can't wait to get them and well.....Not use them until spring, Wonder if I could tie a line off to the DOG and let them run and feel like a salmon fight.. just the Little Dog though... the Jack Russel.

Can't wait until they get here.

Robert, It's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog.:lol: Pound for pound I don't think there is a dog tougher than a Jack. The lil SOGs don't know they are small.

I know but mine is a Schoowzer Mix...but she's a good dog, and I think I'd need Wire line with her... she'll snap Mono....She's tough but get's scared quickly.....

See what I mean Here..........Here's Gracie!!!

Gracie1.jpg

Mine is an American Tackle/Pac Bay hybrid. The upgraded chuck is essential as the one that comes with both wrappers is a POS! I may upgrade to the Ranzetti at some point. Thanks for the cudos, it was very tough to get a decent photo, the flash relfects off all that gold bigtime. Boltman wanted gold metalic and I was a little skeptical, metallics are tough to wrap, but this new Sulky Metallic is very good. Boltman was right, it looks very rich. In sunlight on the back of the boat, he might get in trouble for messing around with airliners with the reflected sunlight!!!:lol:

I do a ton of ice rods so I am not sure how a power wrapper will be for it, but I think it would be essential for Salmon Rods. It will probably be my next purchase though. That thread looks a lot like Gudebrods Gold Metalic, which I am on my last spool of:mad: Sucks that they are no longer making thread. I can tell a lot of time went in to those guides, you are correct, metalic is NOT easy to wrap.

A four rod dryer to go along with a good power wrapper will get you cranking out ice rods in a big hurry. With standard nylon thread, you could wrap an ice rod in 15 minutes, have it drying in another 15 minutes. You could turn 4 an hour? I do a couple here and there (ice rods), but mostly salmon and walleye rods. Lots of steelhead spinners this year and a couple fly rods. It is Sulky Metallic. Good news is that Gudebrod is back in business and some suppliers already have their stuff again.

Boltman, the second one is drying:D. I'd take a photo, but it would look just like the other ones.

A four rod dryer to go along with a good power wrapper will get you cranking out ice rods in a big hurry. With standard nylon thread, you could wrap an ice rod in 15 minutes, have it drying in another 15 minutes. You could turn 4 an hour? I do a couple here and there (ice rods), but mostly salmon and walleye rods. Lots of steelhead spinners this year and a couple fly rods. It is Sulky Metallic. Good news is that Gudebrod is back in business and some suppliers already have their stuff again.

Boltman, the second one is drying:D. I'd take a photo, but it would look just like the other ones.

Yeah that sounds right, I have an 8 rod dryer and love it for the ice rods. I have made close to 60 so far this year, need to stock up instead of getting behind. I never heard that about Gudebrod so that is very nice to hear! Where do you get your salmon blanks from, Batson? Or somewhere else? I think I am gonna make a couple this spring.

Tony they look SWEET, just let me know when you need the CC numbers and I'll get with you ASAP, so you can ship them out on Monday... I can do whatever you want for payment....Your The Man...and maybe we'll get those New Wire Line Rods going that you spoke of without rollers.

Josey, sounds good, I love it when the customer knows what they want.

Boltman, I'll call you today. They are both dry and ready. I have a wedding to attend this afternoon or we could have done it today. We may be able to get together for delivery someplace. It is a wash between gas and shipping, however, there is no chance of them getting broken by the mail system if we meet:thumb:. I had a pair of balls out roller wireline rods get broken by the USPS early this summer. Good thing for insurance, but it was a very messed up process that took forever to get reimbursment from the Government!!

I use several blanks depending on the application. Batson has some of my favorites, MHX has just brought out an all glass trolling lineup that is very good, and Lamiglas always produces top end blanks for the money.

Got the Rods from Tony today, they look great, as soon as I get the reels I'll spool them up with some Mono, or braid and hook up Gracie to them.... the fight should be a good one... problem though, she loves to hop in the cooler.. and lay down in it, then what do I do...

Another Great job By Eyefull custom Rods... Tony your Awesome, I hope more Guys on the board keep you busy,,

Now I just wait for some success photos to come in from Robert. I love getting the photos of customers with their trophy catches on my rods. I hope to have my 2010 video of all the photos and video footage submitted during the 2010 season done this week sometime. Roberts (Boltmans) will hopefully star in the 2011 edition. I'll post a link when I get it done for all to have a look at. See how many board members and fishing buds you can identify, it really is nuts:grin: