1. 1. Who will be #1 in 2006

• Sixshooter 304.4pts.
    • Dirty Dog 295.2pts.
    • Caznik 292.4pts.
    • Catfishhoge 267.4pts.
    • Trout Tracker 218pts.
    • Hunt 4 ever 211.4

Ok Members,

Who will be #1 this year in 2006. Will it be the leader Sixshooter. Or will it be the Dirty dog and the caznik that is right behind the team sixshooter. There is also teams Catfishhoge, Trout Tracker, and Hunt4ever that is in the running this year to. Take a vote who will be the 2006 West Michigan fishing League Champ and see if you are right.

Caznik

Man, those top three spots are close but you can't count those 5th and 6th place fellas out. They are too good to wright off. This is anyones game to take. I think if you get on some good fish you better stay on them. Work those waypoints hard. Come in with a full box and show everyone your fish are bigger!

I voted for team Catfish, you need to have confidence in the capabilities of your whole package. Unfortunatly The Dude(Justin) who has fished all season in the league events with me will be out of the country for this last outing.

This puts me at a dissadvantage so I feel I should get say.....38 points added for training a new rigger monkey. Oh, and by the way, Sixshooter has a new "rigger monkey" to train also!

Any of those top teams could come back with a couple good fish and some clips and take the cake. Good fishing all season! It's been fun fishing with some very good fisherman in this league. :D

I voted for Team Sixshoot strictly because they have the advantage of the lead going into the final tournament. Even a slim advantage is still an advantage; the top three teams last weekend were very close.

Good luck to all! This is my first year fishing in a league like this and it's been a lot of fun! I look forward to each event! :grin:

Man, those top three spots are close but you can't count those 5th and 6th place fellas out. They are too good to wright off. This is anyones game to take.

That's right, Rick. Remember last year when the league champ came out of 7th (?) place to take the title? Forgot who that was, but he had a great box of fish, so you never know what might happen.