Windshield defogger

Which blower did you try? West Marine has a boat defroster and i am here to tell ya it works slick as s%^&. I now have two to clear my entire windshield. takes about 10 minutes while i let the engine warm up before we disembark. there a little pricey at 35 bucks each but they do work as advertised.

link:

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=46782&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=10114&subdeptNum=10699&classNum=10702

They do make anti-fog sprays that do work. Also here is a home-made version. You can make an inexpensive anti-fog glass spray to keep your bathroom mirrors and the inside of your car's windshield or boats fog-free. This solution keeps condensation from collecting on these surfaces. Pour 2 ounces of vinegar into 1 quart of hot water. Dip a clean, lint-free cloth into mixture. Lightly wring out cloth. Wipe mirrors and the inside of car windshields with cloth. Allow to dry.

They do make anti-fog sprays that do work. Also here is a home-made version. You can make an inexpensive anti-fog glass spray to keep your bathroom mirrors and the inside of your car's windshield or boats fog-free. This solution keeps condensation from collecting on these surfaces. Pour 2 ounces of vinegar into 1 quart of hot water. Dip a clean, lint-free cloth into mixture. Lightly wring out cloth. Wipe mirrors and the inside of car windshields with cloth. Allow to dry.

sounds interesting how often do you have to reapply it?