Captain's Captain

Fishmedic

she looks like a keeper. i know a lady just like her, her name is jan otis of the mermaid. At 70+ years of age she still gets up and fishes everyday and drives the boat reels in big kings on LONG lead core. She would school the weekend worrier anyday. Shes been doing for 40 years talk about a great catch for a wife

The Beagle ( DJ ) (short for Dorothy & Jim ) goes on every trip. He thinks it's his boat. He's what they call a pocket Beagle . Only 14 lbs and full grown. The Boss ( wife ) loves to fish as much as I do and usually out fishes me.

Thanks to all for the nice replies.

Can't wait till spring to startup again.

Jim

My wife, is the best as well. She drives for me while I fish and I know she loves to fish, but let's me bring in the fish... Damn I don't know how to thank her, she's been so great, this coming year its going to be less fishing and more Romance on the boat.... because this year was all about fishing for me... and she stuck through all th bad days...What a woman she been for me... she's A Captains Captain like yours.....This is a pic of the Love of my life...God she gives a lot to me.... and it's time, I do the same...

meandMyBaby.jpg