GLF Salmon Clinic II Planning

I agree with Jim, the theory of lead on one side vs copper on the other, or HOW to mix and match. Also, the warm water topic would be interesting seeing as though the lake never really flipped this past year. Another fun one might be lure size vs time of year. I know we talk about this a little online, but having a pro really go into detail would be great.

I agree with Frank. After a blow how it affects the temps and where to set up. I am planning on being there again. Oh Yea more hot dogs this year for lunch time from the youth group.

Aaron, Are you the one that ate all the hot dogs?? When I got up there they just shook their heads and said sorry. The youth group did a fantastic job, and had some chips to get me by.:thumb:

Aaron, Are you the one that ate all the hot dogs?? When I got up there they just shook their heads and said sorry. The youth group did a fantastic job, and had some chips to get me by.:thumb:

i got one and my brother got the last one they did do a great job i just dont think they expected as many people as had shown up...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike something to keep in mind are the weekends of the three big shows. I know some people like to go to them on the saturdays of the shows espically if they are on the opposite end of the state.

the three weekends are:

Ultimate Fishing show Detroit- Jan 13-16

Outdoorama Feb 24-27

Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids

Mike something to keep in mind are the weekends of the three big shows. I know some people like to go to them on the saturdays of the shows espically if they are on the opposite end of the state.

the three weekends are:

Ultimate Fishing show Detroit- Jan 13-16

Outdoorama Feb 24-27

Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids

Thanks for the heads up Aaron. I had already planned to work around these shows. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...