221 3.0 liter starcraft Islander, 1989 **[SOLD]**

silver one

I am officially selling the silver one. This boat has everything on it.

4 walker electric captian pack with auto shut off and dual rod holders

2 big Jon tr 3 starboard and port side

7 additional ram mount rod holders

sea worthy stereo/cd player new 2 years ago.

uniden 99 chanel vhf radio

more subtroll 900

garmin 250 fishfinder

garmin 530 gps

danforth anchor

4 life jacketts new

shorelander trailer with new tires

new tounge jack this year.new spare

New prop on alpha one out drive with 2 spares.

new carpeted floor insalled spring of 2008

No rips or holes in any of seats.

boat had some engine issues last year so I have not done anything to it this year other then winterize it. It runs fine other then for somereason it runs rough at idle.had boat out in august and ran 10 mi south out of southaven top end and ran fine. outdrive had new bellows and impeller put on in fall of 2008.Full aft cover and biminie top with side curtains.

Pm me or call at 269-720-0198 if you are serious. I will make someone a great deal on this boat.

Picture001.jpg

Yes so to speek

I want a smaller boat. 18 to no more then 19ft with 4stroke outboard.

We have a cabin on a small lake up north and I dont want to pull my kids around in my 18' John boat anymore. I have it set up for pan fishing and duck hunting and everytime they want to tube I have to pull stuff on and off so it does not get broke.

I also want a boat that trailers a little better. Put on 2 riggers and run the rest copper lead and wire.I have been looking at makos,cobias,polars,keywest,lunds and crestliners. But it doesnot make much sense to buy another boat while I currenly own 3. want to get one boat that does all except the duckhunting part. I have a 12' john boat that I actually like better because the bigger john boat is harder to get where i want to hunt. I use to think bigger is better but now that Im older I want smaller and more convieninet and less work to take care of.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Joe,

Is the boat's idle problem going to be fixed when you sell it? I have been kickin around selling my Lund. What's the shallowest this boat can get around? Have a place on houghton lake and it is quite shallow by the house(like knee deep).

Thanks,

Brandon

I had the idle problem fixed I belive. Ran it 10 miles south out of southaven last trip I took last year and had no issues. But I have been on houghton lake and this boat is a bit much for that lake . The boat drafts 26 inches of water with the lower unit. so 30 inches is pushing it.

Thanks for your honesty. I think it all comes down to a good boat for big water, is not going to be a good boat for Houghton. I do have a 14 footer that has a 9.5 horse so maybe eventually the wife will let me upgrade. Love your boat though. Always liked ther setup of islanders.

Brandon