What a awesome oct. day out on the lake. I left the dock with 2 freinds from work around 8:30 and headed n.w. looking for a temp break I seen back on sunday when I was aboard the Tangled Mess and found it in about 120.

We set up on a n.w. troll and had fish on before we had the 9 rod spread in the water, and ened the day going 13 for 14 with 9 steelhead, 1 king and 3 lakers that we released,

As I said before the lake was as nice as it get for this time of year and started to pick up a little when we pulled lines at 2:15. As far as water depth and temp , the best depth was around the 140 to 160 range and the temp when we started in 120 was 42.3 on the surface and at 175 it was back up to 61. Also we took fish on everthing from a 3 coler to a rigger down 80 and a 300 copper.

well to make this a little easyer on my and you hear is a pic of the better baits and where they where in the spread.

pa060185.jpg

Also there was one more to ad to this list and that was a super scew mini on a 2 color.

And here is the catch.

pa060179.jpg

All I can say is get out there guys , it does not get any getter than this.:thumb::grin:

Great job Terry! After the September we had its about time some one got onto some fish.

However we will be pulling the MC2 out of the water today and getti her ready for the Winter. Gotta have her at the Fair grounds for first choice on barn and position, so we can get her out first thing in April.

Mike (Supertramp)

Boat name MC2